• Galvanised metal sheet: 0.031 in.
• Distance between axles of 1.299 in. and multiples of 0.649 in. for greater distances
• Wheel: Ø1.173 in.
• Roller surface area: 0.944 in.
• Maximum length of bar: 177.165 in.
• Flow gradient: 8%, depending on the type of box • Colour: shiny stainless steel
• Carton flow for metal boxes and sharp components • Communication between workstations
• Supply to assembly tables
• Flow of material onto machinery
• The use of stainless steel protects the product as there is no oxidation
• Damage to plastic wheels is avoided, extending the duration of the Roller Track
• Recommended for transporting cutting materials such as glass, sheets of melamine and sharp boxes
Load capacities, taking into account the flexural point before deformation: (see table)